Velocity Reviews

-   -   YouTube.com Best Webcam for it? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t479058-youtube-com-best-webcam-for-it.html)

Heidi Manway 12-21-2006 11:52 PM

YouTube.com Best Webcam for it?

Hi I uploaded video to YouTube.com website with my Philips NC500 Webcam
I noticed the video was very Pixelated?
squared image How can I put this right ?

whats the best Webcam to use with Youtubes service?

Thanks

Heidi

Andy 12-22-2006 02:55 AM

Re: YouTube.com Best Webcam for it?

"Heidi Manway" <heidimanway@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1166745164.233775.138220@79g2000cws.googlegro ups.com...
> Hi I uploaded video to YouTube.com website with my Philips NC500 Webcam
> I noticed the video was very Pixelated?
> squared image How can I put this right ?
>
> whats the best Webcam to use with Youtubes service?
>
> Thanks
>
> Heidi

Hello Heidi. You have to upload in resolution of 320x240 pixel maybe your
cam was set to 160x120. That could be it. Or it could be to do with
compression settings what did you upload it as mpg or avi?

Andy.