Velocity Reviews

-   -   Chip-Level Repair Of Computer Motherboard (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t479017-chip-level-repair-of-computer-motherboard.html)

santapg 12-20-2006 03:39 PM

Chip-Level Repair Of Computer Motherboard

hi Every one.

I am Sandip Golani Electronics Engineer from Kolkata India, Having m
own business in chip-level repairing of Computer Motherboard, Lapto
and other peripherals, so any one having any problem related t
motherboard repair i can surly help, over mail. I am into chip-leve
repairing since last 17 years.
please visit my web site www.compudrivesystem.com for furter detail
of my company and activities.

Thank

--
santap
santapg's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=35

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.i

Evan Platt 12-20-2006 05:22 PM

Re: Chip-Level Repair Of Computer Motherboard

On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:09:29 +0530, santapg
<santapg.2j4f8t@nospamplease.com> wrote:

>hi Every one.
>
>I am Sandip Golani Electronics Engineer from Kolkata India, Having my
>own business in chip-level repairing of Computer Motherboard, Laptop
>and other peripherals, so any one having any problem related to
>motherboard repair i can surly help, over mail. I am into chip-level
>repairing since last 17 years.
>please visit my web site www.compudrivesystem.com for furter details
>of my company and activities.

Why didn't I think of it first!

Chip level phone support!

What's next?

"Ok, now you've cut the first artery to the heart, correct? Make sure
to clamp it to stop the bleeding. How bad is the clogging?"

John Holmes 12-20-2006 05:32 PM

Re: Chip-Level Repair Of Computer Motherboard

santapg "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> hi Every one.
>
> I am Sandip Golani Electronics Engineer from Kolkata India, Having my
> own business in chip-level repairing of Computer Motherboard, Laptop
> and other peripherals, so any one having any problem related to
> motherboard repair i can surly help, over mail. I am into chip-level
> repairing since last 17 years.
> please visit my web site www.compudrivesystem.com for furter details
> of my company and activities.
>
> Thanks

You smell like curry and garlic, so STFU.

--
You disdainful shred of stinking stomach acid.

The Old Sourdough 12-20-2006 09:51 PM

Re: Chip-Level Repair Of Computer Motherboard

John Holmes <nospam.13inch@gmail.com> wrote in
news:20061220173227.3DE0C700008C@mwinf6307.orange. nl:

> santapg "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

>> hi Every one.
>>
>> I am Sandip Golani Electronics Engineer from Kolkata India,
>> Having my own business in chip-level repairing of Computer
>> Motherboard, Laptop and other peripherals, so any one having
>> any problem related to motherboard repair i can surly help,
>> over mail. I am into chip-level repairing since last 17 years.
>> please visit my web site www.compudrivesystem.com for furter
>> details of my company and activities.
>>
>> Thanks
>>

> You smell like curry and garlic, so STFU.

And he's surly, to boot.

--
The Old Sourdough
theoldsourdough at theoldsourdough dot com

Karl Childers 12-21-2006 01:13 AM

The Old Sourdough wrote:
> John Holmes <nospam.13inch@gmail.com> wrote in
> news:20061220173227.3DE0C700008C@mwinf6307.orange. nl:
>
>> santapg "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>>

>>> hi Every one.
>>>
>>> I am Sandip Golani Electronics Engineer from Kolkata India,
>>> Having my own business in chip-level repairing of Computer
>>> Motherboard, Laptop and other peripherals, so any one having
>>> any problem related to motherboard repair i can surly help,
>>> over mail. I am into chip-level repairing since last 17 years.
>>> please visit my web site www.compudrivesystem.com for furter
>>> details of my company and activities.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>

>> You smell like curry and garlic, so STFU.
>>

> And he's surly, to boot.

So we're all coming home from a vacation to Florida a few years back when
the youngest was still into everything Disney.

Long story short, we were parked in the "Long Term Parking" section of EWR
(Newark, NJ) and had to take one of those shuttle-busses out to the lot. It
was kinda foggy that night, so a bunch of flights got delayed resulting in a
log-jam at baggage claim and the shuttles. So we finally catch a bus, but
while we're stuffed (SRO) into it (right behind some folks of
Indian/Pakistani/Pick a middle-eastern country/descent) ... The little one
looks up at me and says, "Daddy? Why does this man's jacket smell like a
fart?"

santapg 12-24-2006 04:57 AM

Re: Chip-Level Repair Of Computer Motherboard

No good reader to my tropic 4 days have passed

Sandi

The Old Sourdough 12-24-2006 02:46 PM

Re: Chip-Level Repair Of Computer Motherboard

santapg <santapg.2jb24t@nospamplease.com> wrote in

> No good reader to my tropic 4 days have passed
>
> Sandip

Remember, it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide...

Mara 12-24-2006 03:09 PM

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:46:29 -0600, The Old Sourdough <dontbother@all> wrote:

>santapg <santapg.2jb24t@nospamplease.com> wrote in
>

>> No good reader to my tropic 4 days have passed
>>
>> Sandip
>>

>Remember, it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide...

My flitsbron is snorfed. Any recommendations?

--
A luser is someone who returns a perfectly good hammer to the hardware
store saying "There's something wrong with it. *I keep hitting my

William Poaster 12-24-2006 04:16 PM

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:09:49 -0600, Mara wrote:

> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:46:29 -0600, The Old Sourdough <dontbother@all>
> wrote:
>
>>santapg <santapg.2jb24t@nospamplease.com> wrote in
>>

>>> No good reader to my tropic 4 days have passed
>>>
>>> Sandip
>>>

>>Remember, it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide...

> My flitsbron is snorfed. Any recommendations?

Have you bangdorlded it with a borgblatter?

--
No joy on all scenarios for engine ignition.
That includes hitting the console.

Mara 12-24-2006 04:59 PM

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:16:10 +0000, William Poaster <wp@kubuntu110.eu> wrote:

>On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 09:09:49 -0600, Mara wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 24 Dec 2006 08:46:29 -0600, The Old Sourdough <dontbother@all>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>santapg <santapg.2jb24t@nospamplease.com> wrote in

>>>Remember, it's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide...

>> My flitsbron is snorfed. Any recommendations?

>Have you bangdorlded it with a borgblatter?

Tried it, but it threw a blifthorton error.