Velocity Reviews

-   -   Antec TX1050B SOHO File Server Case @ ThinkComputers.org (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t479-antec-tx1050b-soho-file-server-case-thinkcomputers-org.html)

Silverstrand 08-24-2005 01:28 PM

Antec TX1050B SOHO File Server Case @ ThinkComputers.org

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/reviews/TX1050B/email.jpg
Quote: “Antec, a name that when thought of says “Quality”. My first experience with Antec was when I built my first computer. I purchased the 1030B case, the beige one. Yeah that’s right beige, that’s all they had! The case was great and provided a great learning experience. The case made things so easy, especially for a first time build. I used that case for over 2 years and loved it. It’s still sitting in my basement; I refuse to throw it away! Today we will be looking at the revamped version of the 1030B, the TX1050B. Which is part of the Performance TX line of cases Antec has just put out. Are you excited? I am so let’s get started!”
Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/beta/h...reviews&id=231