Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCP Site Question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47893-mcp-site-question.html)

ZenT 12-15-2003 12:18 AM

MCP Site Question

When logged in, is there a way to add Network+ / A+ to your profile or
transcript to count towards MCSA?

thanks

Marko 12-15-2003 12:37 AM

MCP Site Question

Ring VUE or Prometric (whoever your test provider is /
was) and they will link the results for you.

ZenT 12-15-2003 02:14 AM

Re: MCP Site Question

In article <01b001c3c2a3$98970e00$a401280a@phx.gbl>, mcse@australia.com
says...

Just wondering how MS knows when someone passed those two tests to grant
them MCSA. thanks

SWE 12-15-2003 02:51 AM

Re: MCP Site Question

Go to the CompTIA Career ID website. Once you log in you can fill out a
request for them to send your transcipt information to Microsoft. I did this
and it now shows up on my Microsoft Transcript.

https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/d...nername=compti

ZenT 12-15-2003 04:02 AM

Re: MCP Site Question

In article <brj7jf$3utgn$1@ID-206398.news.uni-berlin.de>, me@privacy.net
says...
> https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/d...nername=compti

thanks, i assume, i select publish and type in the email on the mcp
site?

SWE 12-15-2003 01:25 PM

Re: MCP Site Question

I don't remember the exact steps, but that sounds about right. If it's not
clear, there's probably a toll-free number you can call if you're unsure
about what to do next. HTH.

ZenT 12-15-2003 03:57 PM

Re: MCP Site Question

In article <brkcq6$46guj$1@ID-206398.news.uni-berlin.de>, me@privacy.net
says...
> I don't remember the exact steps, but that sounds about right. If it's not
> clear, there's probably a toll-free number you can call if you're unsure
> about what to do next. HTH.
>
> "ZenT" <blah@hoamt.com> wrote in message
> > In article <brj7jf$3utgn$1@ID-206398.news.uni-berlin.de>, me@privacy.net
> > says...
> > >

> https://i7lp.integral7.com/durango/d...nername=compti
> > >

> > thanks, i assume, i select publish and type in the email on the mcp
> > site?

i emailed them, but you started me on the right direction. thanks. ill
followup when i get a answer.

-kevin