Velocity Reviews

-   -   Having Issues with Nero on Vista. Burning speed issues (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t478909-having-issues-with-nero-on-vista-burning-speed-issues.html)

Fu Schnickens 12-16-2006 10:21 PM

Having Issues with Nero on Vista. Burning speed issues

I just installed Windows Vista and have discovered a problem when
trying to burn a Dvd with Nero 7.5.9.0. I'm using Verbatim Dvd-R's. I
initially burned a couple of coasters when burning at 16X but when I
reduced it to 4X the Dvd came out fine/ What gives?

Lookout 12-16-2006 10:31 PM

Re: Having Issues with Nero on Vista. Burning speed issues

On 16 Dec 2006 14:21:34 -0800, "Fu Schnickens" <tharris66@gmail.com>
wrote:

>I just installed Windows Vista and have discovered a problem when
>trying to burn a Dvd with Nero 7.5.9.0. I'm using Verbatim Dvd-R's. I
>initially burned a couple of coasters when burning at 16X but when I
>reduced it to 4X the Dvd came out fine/ What gives?

What did Nero say?

Ebeneezer Ponder 12-16-2006 10:43 PM

Re: Having Issues with Nero on Vista. Burning speed issues

Hiya Fu Schnickens.

In <news:1166307694.810744.37890@t46g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com> you wrote:

> I just installed Windows Vista and have discovered a problem when
> trying to burn a Dvd with Nero 7.5.9.0. I'm using Verbatim Dvd-R's. I
> initially burned a couple of coasters when burning at 16X but when I
> reduced it to 4X the Dvd came out fine/ What gives?

Which version of Vista?

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
Bah humbug - Homepage: http://www.colinjones.co.uk ICQ# 1707811

Fu Schnickens 12-16-2006 11:06 PM

Re: Having Issues with Nero on Vista. Burning speed issues

I'm running Windows Vista Business Edition

Ebeneezer Ponder 12-17-2006 10:42 AM

In <news:1166310369.912614.116140@n67g2000cwd.googleg roups.com> you wrote:

> I'm running Windows Vista Business Edition

Try calling M$ for support. It's all part of the package your company
purchased.

Lookout 12-17-2006 01:23 PM

Re: Having Issues with Nero on Vista. Burning speed issues

On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 10:42:06 GMT, Ebeneezer Ponder
<cjspambuffer@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Hiya Fu Schnickens.
>
>In <news:1166310369.912614.116140@n67g2000cwd.googleg roups.com> you wrote:
>
>> I'm running Windows Vista Business Edition

> Try calling M$ for support. It's all part of the package your company
>purchased.

If he won't contact Nero he won't contact MS. My guess is both are
illegal.

Ebeneezer Ponder 12-17-2006 07:10 PM

Re: Having Issues with Nero on Vista. Burning speed issues

Hiya Lookout.

In <news:56hao2hkqhjgq2mut0nu0lln8tqni2k9l0@4ax.com > you wrote:

>> Try calling M$ for support. It's all part of the package your company
>>purchased.

> If he won't contact Nero he won't contact MS. My guess is both are
> illegal.

I didn't want to say that right out, I was trying to get him to admit it
;)

Plato 12-18-2006 07:39 AM

Fu Schnickens wrote:

> I just installed Windows Vista and have discovered a problem when
> trying to burn a Dvd with Nero 7.5.9.0. I'm using Verbatim Dvd-R's. I
> initially burned a couple of coasters when burning at 16X but when I
> reduced it to 4X the Dvd came out fine/ What gives?

Vista is NOT released yet so contact the pirate you got it from.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Ralph Wade Phillips 12-18-2006 02:57 PM

Re: Having Issues with Nero on Vista. Burning speed issues

Howdy!

"Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
> Fu Schnickens wrote:
> >
> > I just installed Windows Vista and have discovered a problem when
> > trying to burn a Dvd with Nero 7.5.9.0. I'm using Verbatim Dvd-R's. I
> > initially burned a couple of coasters when burning at 16X but when I
> > reduced it to 4X the Dvd came out fine/ What gives?

> Vista is NOT released yet so contact the pirate you got it from.

Ahem. Business release to Open License customers is in full force,
as of the end of November.

RwP

Plato 12-18-2006 08:51 PM

Ralph Wade Phillips wrote:

> > > I just installed Windows Vista and have discovered a problem when
> > > trying to burn a Dvd with Nero 7.5.9.0. I'm using Verbatim Dvd-R's. I
> > > initially burned a couple of coasters when burning at 16X but when I
> > > reduced it to 4X the Dvd came out fine/ What gives?

> > Vista is NOT released yet so contact the pirate you got it from.

> Ahem. Business release to Open License customers is in full force,
> as of the end of November.

Then I stand corrected. Thanks.