Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT ok, im bored, have fun..... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47883-ot-ok-im-bored-have-fun.html)

Consultant 12-12-2003 09:51 PM

OT ok, im bored, have fun.....

Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
You making big bucks with your MCSE
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and apps for free
Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Lemme tell ya them guys ain't dumb
Maybe get a blister on your keyboard finger
Maybe get a blister on your mouse thumb

We gotta install wireless towers
Custom server deliveries
We gotta move these server racks
We gotta move these damn PC's

See the little faggot with the A+ and the makeup
Yeah buddy that's his own hair
That little faggot got his own wifi ipaq
That little faggot he's a unaware

We gotta install wireless towers
Custom server deliveries
We gotta move these server racks
We gotta move these damn PC's

I shoulda learned to play with Linux
I shoulda learned to play them Suns
Look at that mama, she got it stickin' in the webcam
Man we could have some fun
And he's up there, what's that? CPU fan noises?
Bangin' on the keyboard like a chimpanzee
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Get your books for nothin' get your certs for free

We gotta install wireless towers
Custom server deliveries
We gotta move these server racks
We gotta move these damn PC's, Lord

Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
You study real hard for your MCSE
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it

Books for nothin' and your certs for free
Books for nothin' and certs for free

I want my, I want my, I want my MCSE

--
Consultant, MCNGP Founding Father
www.mcngp.tk

JaR 12-12-2003 09:56 PM

Re: OT ok, im bored, have fun.....

"Consultant" <consultant_mcngp_removepants@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Now look at them yo-yo's that's the way you do it
> You making big bucks with your MCSE

Damn you!

Now that's gonna be stuck in my head all weekend.

*Nominated for EWotW*

*Ear Worm of the Week*

JaR

MCSE World 12-12-2003 09:56 PM

Re: OT ok, im bored, have fun.....

Consultant, do you mind if I repost that over at MCSE World?

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

Rick 12-12-2003 09:59 PM

Re: OT ok, im bored, have fun.....

That is really funny

Thanks

Rick

Jtyc 12-12-2003 10:02 PM

Re: OT ok, im bored, have fun.....

> Consultant, do you mind if I repost that over at MCSE World?

Don't feed his ego.

Consultant 12-12-2003 10:07 PM

Re: OT ok, im bored, have fun.....

just be sure to give credit where it is due, as that took me an entire 4
minutes to come up with, thanks.

Brat 12-12-2003 10:12 PM

Re: OT ok, im bored, have fun.....

this coming from the man in the hawiian shirt?

lol

*runs*

MCSE World 12-12-2003 10:54 PM

Re: OT ok, im bored, have fun.....

Well for four minutes, I figure I should make an announcement and get you
invited to the White House or something. ;)

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

Jtyc 12-12-2003 10:54 PM

Re: OT ok, im bored, have fun.....

> this coming from the man in the hawiian shirt?

*looks around*
*scratches head*

*taps his monitor*

Can you see me through this thing?