Velocity Reviews

-   -   New stuff added on December 1, 2003. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47875-new-stuff-added-on-december-1-2003-a.html)

Software Mania 12-12-2003 06:55 PM

New stuff added on December 1, 2003.

We sell backups of Learnkey, Keystone, CBT-Nuggets, NetG,
Knowledge-net and others for MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, SQL, CISCO, LINUX,
UNIX, COMPTIA, NOVELL NETWARE, ORACLE, WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT, JAVA,
PROGRAMMING, OFFICE XP, 2000 & 97 and lot of others at very nominal
price (@ US $9.95 per CD). Discounts are also available on good
orders.

For further information, plz check our website or email us.

Thanks
ItCeRtUs

Web : http://www.itsoftwares.tk
Web : http://www.itcert.tk (Mirror)
email: itcertus@yahoo.com

JaR 12-12-2003 09:25 PM

Re: New stuff added on December 1, 2003.

Joe 12-13-2003 03:10 PM

Re: New stuff added on December 1, 2003.

They're just selling backups of software (that they know you don't have)

Surely that's not piracy ;)

Does anyone really think that Korea will do anything about this?

Joe