Velocity Reviews

-   -   Creative webcam - video but no sound (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t478631-creative-webcam-video-but-no-sound.html)

Chaudhry Nijjhar 12-09-2006 12:14 AM

Creative webcam - video but no sound

Hi,

Here I am again. Bought a Creative webcam alive! and installed it. Video
picture works but no sound appearing. Went to control panel and tested the
sound system and it works.

Realtek HD Audio is the sound card.

Test is fine but the sound volume is low.

I have put all the sound tabs at maximum.

--
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar

I use Win XP Professional. Intel

Any other information needed please?

x@y 12-09-2006 12:48 AM

Re: Creative webcam - video but no sound

"Chaudhry Nijjhar" <chaudhry.nijjhar@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> Here I am again. Bought a Creative webcam alive! and installed it. Video
> picture works but no sound appearing. Went to control panel and tested the
> sound system and it works.
>
> Realtek HD Audio is the sound card.
>
> Test is fine but the sound volume is low.
>
> I have put all the sound tabs at maximum.
>

> --
> Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar
>
> I use Win XP Professional. Intel
>
> Any other information needed please?

Try for Support here:
(http://uk.europe.creative.com/support/contact/)

Google for some more, if the above does not help.
Good Luck, x@y