Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-216 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47836-70-216-a.html)

zeze 12-09-2003 05:52 PM

70-216

This friday i am taking 70-216 Do you have any advice ?

Paul 12-09-2003 06:30 PM

70-216

I took 70-216 about 10 days ago. It is not easy, but as
long as you have done your homework and spent time using
the OS, either at work or at a home lab, you will be just
fine.

The key for me is mastering the "inner game". If some
questions are tough just answer it as best as possible
after eliminating the obviously incorrect answers, and
then move on to the next question.

The hardest thing is the lack of time. I ran out of time
when taking my test. Five mins prior to the end of the
exam a dialog box popped up saying only 5 mins left. At
this point a had 10 questions left to answer - my strategy
for what it was worth was to read very briefly the
remaning questions, if I was unsure from the presented
answers, I just ticked an answer anyway - after all an
answered question will not get any marks and maybe I could
pick up some marks along the way.

Anyhow, you can guess how relieved I was when I read those
words "Congratulations you have passed!"

Good luck with your exam on Friday (Let us know how you
get on). Get a good nights sleep the night before, get a
good breakfast inside you and go into the exam room with a
positive attitude and
you will not go far wrong.

Paul

zeze 12-09-2003 07:21 PM

Re: 70-216

Thank you I ll remind your advices and write the score

Azim 12-09-2003 08:52 PM

70-216

Good luck. It is tougher then the other exams but if
you've read your stiff you will be fine. The brindumps
are a good source of questions...they helped me get into
the "swing of things" and made me think.

good luck

iCertify.net 12-09-2003 09:08 PM

Re: 70-216

Best of luck to you on Friday!
--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net

David 12-09-2003 10:47 PM

Re: 70-216

70-216 was quite tough! I finished 70-217 with nearly an hour left on the
clock - only had about 10min left on the clock for 70-216. I don't remember
any easy straight-forward questions on this test - you have to know your
stuff!

David W

Jim McCarty 12-10-2003 04:39 PM

70-216

Know everything!!! Subnetting, DHCP, DNS, RAS, all the
stupid crap like 169.254, 0.0.0.0 and what these tell you.
I took my some time ago, I do remember alot of DNS,
(everything about it, dynamic updates, secure updates,
IAD, Primary, Secondary), I will also say that out of the
11 tests that I have taken it was the hardest by far. So
good luck.

zeze 12-13-2003 02:15 PM

Re: 70-216

Finally I ve passed there were fifty fifty new questions it was so
difficult

thank you for your
advices

Paul 12-13-2003 11:29 PM

Re: 70-216

Well done mate - I told you, you could do it!

Paul

you for your

Brat 12-14-2003 12:15 AM

Re: 70-216

50 new questions? How would you know they were new? If this is the first
time you have taken the exam, they should ALL be new... unless you used
material that showed you real exam questions