Velocity Reviews

-   -   NT4 Electives for MCSE 2000 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47822-nt4-electives-for-mcse-2000-a.html)

Tony Stark 12-08-2003 09:58 PM

NT4 Electives for MCSE 2000

Hello,

Does anyone know if any of my MCSE NT4.0 electives would
give me any credit tword MCSE Win2000? I have Exchange 5.5
and TCP/IP. I can't find the webpage that states that.

Thank you,

Tony

Forums 12-09-2003 02:11 AM

Re: NT4 Electives for MCSE 2000

Hi !

http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...quirements.asp

Hugo

ajs1976 12-09-2003 02:32 AM

NT4 Electives for MCSE 2000

I have the same electives. I emailed mcphelp a few months
back and was told they counted.

Andy
-------------
www.icertify.net
www.mcseworld.com

12-10-2003 12:15 AM

NT4 Electives for MCSE 2000

Andy,

That will be great! I'll see if I can find some
information, better yet maybe I could write them too, I
have to show my boss the information from MS that states
the rules.

Thank you for your response!

Tony