Velocity Reviews

-   -   Need Book Recommendations for 70-216 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47746-need-book-recommendations-for-70-216-a.html)

SWE 12-02-2003 07:41 PM

Need Book Recommendations for 70-216

Anybody recommend a good book for 70-216? I struggled through the MS Press
book a few months ago but didn't feel well prepared even with lab
experience. Any other book recommendations? I'd like something that really
tests my skills after each major topic, not just a cheesy end of chapter
review.

Also, I'm following this exam with 70-221, but some people have suggested I
take it first, or studying for both at the same time. Does anybody advise
either of these things and why?

Looking forward to your responses and any other related feedback.