Velocity Reviews

-   -   Welcome pack. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47703-welcome-pack.html)

Lazo Basic 11-26-2003 09:24 PM

Welcome pack.

Just got my MCP welcome pack today and I have one question, can I use the
card in supermarkets to pay for my shopping.

Thanks Microsoft.

:-)

--
Lazo Basic
e-mail: Lazo(at)blueyonder.co.uk

Consultant 11-26-2003 09:44 PM

Re: Welcome pack.

yes, and you may also use it at victorias secret to buy your mistress
lingerie

JaR 11-26-2003 10:04 PM

Re: Welcome pack.

"Lazo Basic" <Lazo@NO.THANKS.blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just got my MCP welcome pack today and I have one question, can I use the
> card in supermarkets to pay for my shopping.

Make sure you wear the lapel pin. It's a chick magnet!

JaR

Kline Sphere 11-27-2003 01:11 PM

Re: Welcome pack.

>Make sure you wear the lapel pin. It's a chick magnet!

I'm not sure Consultant would agree....

Kian Wah Lai 11-27-2003 02:12 PM

Re: Welcome pack.

actually, what you guys do with the label pin?

Dave 11-27-2003 04:47 PM

Re: Welcome pack.

stick it in a drawer and then lose it.

Kian Wah Lai 11-28-2003 12:41 AM

Re: Welcome pack.

i really wonder if anyone wore them

Sgt Galaxy 11-28-2003 03:00 PM

Re: Welcome pack.

That pin ?

Just use the pin like those guys in star trek....
Talk to it, and say something like "Ay captain"....

But be carefull, an ambulance might come for you to
put you in a mental institute. OOPS

CheeseBurger 11-28-2003 10:39 PM

Re: Welcome pack.

Wear it with Pride. Its a total Chick Magnet.
I finanaly got my +Messaging lapel pin and have scored every single day
since....

--
Cheeseburger MCSE+M

MarioL 11-29-2003 02:18 PM

Re: Welcome pack.

No problem, give your pincode and I will active your account :-)

Mario