Velocity Reviews

-   -   Does anyone know MSDTC (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47670-does-anyone-know-msdtc.html)

Wilson 11-24-2003 03:27 PM

Does anyone know MSDTC

does anyone know when thus is available MSDTC?

Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\) 11-24-2003 03:36 PM

Re: Does anyone know MSDTC

MCDST exams will be available in January 2004

Associate Expert
Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

Ken Briscoe 11-24-2003 03:42 PM

Re: Does anyone know MSDTC

I loved you in Castaway. You deserved an Oscar....not that terrible Hanks
guy.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Consultant 11-24-2003 04:12 PM

Re: Does anyone know MSDTC

Well did you ever think we might make it? Did that thought ever cross into
your puny little brain, huh? Well regardless of what you think I would
rather take my chances out there on the ocean, that to stay here and die or
spend the rest of my life talking to a shitty, god damn VOLLEYBALL!

Wilson 11-24-2003 04:27 PM

Re: Does anyone know MSDTC

This is a newgroups. No need for your 2 cents.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= 11-24-2003 04:46 PM

Re: Does anyone know MSDTC

Wilson wrote:
> This is a newgroups. No need for your 2 cents.

That's news to me.

--
Fris "dos pesos" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= 11-24-2003 04:51 PM

Re: Does anyone know MSDTC

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> I loved you in Castaway. You deserved an Oscar....not that terrible
> Hanks guy.

Let's don't be silly. He should have won an Emmy instead of that silly Tim
Allen guy.

--
Fris "Good Vibrations" beeŽ MCNGP #13

Consultant 11-24-2003 04:56 PM

Re: Does anyone know MSDTC

Brian 11-24-2003 06:31 PM

Re: Does anyone know MSDTC

"Wilson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> does anyone know when thus is available MSDTC?

There is also a msdtc newsgroup. You could try there for more discussion.

NEW NAME, OLD GUY 11-24-2003 06:35 PM

Re: Does anyone know MSDTC

you don't know that this group(s) has been hi-jacked by MCNGP? Half posts
here are from them and only to make fun of the posters.