Velocity Reviews

-   -   Error code: 1719 "Couldn't install tray app" (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t476550-error-code-1719-couldnt-install-tray-app.html)

Mother Farquhar 10-07-2006 06:43 PM

Error code: 1719 "Couldn't install tray app"

This happens everytime my friend boots up her machine. We have tried looking
in Msconfig and using spyware and anti-virus but just can't get rid of it.
Can anyone help?

Thanks all

PS Using XP Pro

Mother Farquhar 10-07-2006 07:20 PM

Re: Error code: 1719 "Couldn't install tray app"

"Mother Farquhar" <fake@ddress.com> wrote in message
> This happens everytime my friend boots up her machine. We have tried
> looking in Msconfig and using spyware and anti-virus but just can't get
> rid of it. Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks all
>
> PS Using XP Pro

It sometimes says 1706 as well!

beenthere 10-07-2006 08:11 PM

Re: Error code: 1719 "Couldn't install tray app"

"Mother Farquhar" <fake@ddress.com> wrote in message
> This happens everytime my friend boots up her machine. We have tried
> looking in Msconfig and using spyware and anti-virus but just can't get
> rid of it. Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks all
>
> PS Using XP Pro

Rt\click My Computer\Manage\Event Viewer.
Check Apps and System for errors.
Dbl\click on error to see if you can get a clue.