Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: Who is worse? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47642-ot-who-is-worse.html)

Ken Briscoe 11-21-2003 06:58 PM

OT: Who is worse?

Alright, I've had it. I can't stand any of them. Braindumpers, spammers,
trolls...none of them. They all should die a slow, horrible death.

Order from "most-worstest" to "least-worstest"

1. Trolls (posters who make it a point to argue with everything, whether
they are right or wrong)
2. Dumpers.
3. Spammers
4. Hitler
5. SARS
6. Corporate greed
7. Top posters (clarification....*habitual* top posters. sometimes
top-posting isn't so bad...especially in a particulary long thread which
everyone is following intently...)
8. H1Bs
9. Swen
10. People who create dumb polls.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Ken Briscoe 11-21-2003 07:50 PM

Re: Who is worse?

> Hate ta break this to ya, but I am almost certain Hitler is already dead.

Now that you mention it, I do seem to recall hearing something about him
dying. How quickly we forget.

> You forgot to mention the interminable "when does Win2k expire' posts,
> however.

So I did. Then take Hitler off and add these clowns.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

JaR 11-21-2003 07:51 PM

Re: Who is worse?

"Ken Briscoe" <youcant@sendmespam.com> wrote in message
> Alright, I've had it. I can't stand any of them. Braindumpers, spammers,
> trolls...none of them. They all should die a slow, horrible death.

Hate ta break this to ya, but I am almost certain Hitler is already dead.

You forgot to mention the interminable "when does Win2k expire' posts,
however.

JaR

Consultant 11-21-2003 07:55 PM

Re: Who is worse?

hey, i top post all the time ;-)

Jtyc 11-21-2003 08:08 PM

Re: Who is worse?

That's enough outa you ya friggin troll.

Jtyc 11-21-2003 08:09 PM

Re: Who is worse?

> Hate ta break this to ya, but I am almost certain Hitler is already dead.

Hitler's not dead. He's living in Argentina.

Kline Sphere 11-21-2003 09:12 PM

Re: Who is worse?

>Hitler's not dead. He's living in Argentina.
.... With Elvis.

Jtyc 11-21-2003 09:30 PM

Re: Who is worse?

> ... With Elvis.