Velocity Reviews

-   -   is only this book good enough for Exchange2k 70-224 ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47613-is-only-this-book-good-enough-for-exchange2k-70-224-a.html)

chris 11-19-2003 05:22 PM

is only this book good enough for Exchange2k 70-224 ?

I just bought the Exchange 2000 Server Resource Kit from Microsoft.

Is this book alone good enough for the exam 70-224 ?

It seems like it has all the info necessary.

thanks for any input.

chris

Jay 11-19-2003 07:22 PM

is only this book good enough for Exchange2k 70-224 ?

Not in my opinion, it is a good resource however. Try
the 70-224 kit, that is what I used, and it di me fine.

- Jay

MCSE World 11-20-2003 12:03 AM

Re: is only this book good enough for Exchange2k 70-224 ?

It's a good resource to be sure...not objective specific towards the exam,
but something you will find yourself using for a while. Check out the Sybex
70-224 book...I thought it was good.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com