Velocity Reviews

-   -   Empire Strike Again (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47604-empire-strike-again.html)

anonymous 11-19-2003 02:43 AM

Empire Strike Again

Only testking.com Closed!

if you don't beleive that testking.com, realtestiking.com
and test-king.com are same ownersite, goto testimonial
page of any of this site.

ping ip address of realtestking.com and test-king.com
reply with same ip

http://www.test-king.com/testimonials.asp

at the bottom of screen, navigate on "Tell us what YOU
think!"! certainly you find the
mail to: info@testking.com
on all the three site pointing same info email address.

They also negatively advertised (indirectly) they are same

11-19-2003 09:06 PM

Empire Strike Again

test-king.com and testking.org are rip off copies of
testking.com - they are NOT the same!

Ken Briscoe 11-19-2003 09:27 PM

Re: Empire Strike Again

> test-king.com and testking.org are rip off copies of
> testking.com - they are NOT the same!

Does it really matter? They're all ripoffs of the *real thing*. They can
rip each other off all they want....none of them are original in any way,
shape, or form. They're all AF's.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

MCSE World 11-20-2003 12:04 AM

Re: Empire Strike Again

Agreed. A braindumper by any other name is still the same. :)

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

KLXrider 11-21-2003 03:34 AM

Re: Empire Strike Again

You are weak in the ways of MCNGP. Never re-post a braindump link and how
dare you use an acronym for our most prized term.....ASS ****ER!!!!

KLXrider

Consultant 11-21-2003 03:03 PM

Re: Empire Strike Again

good scolding

members, please remember, no initials, only use the term in it's purest
form. thanks

Ken Briscoe 11-21-2003 03:49 PM

Re: Empire Strike Again

> > You are weak in the ways of MCNGP. Never re-post a braindump link and
how
> > dare you use an acronym for our most prized term.....ASS ****ER!!!!

> members, please remember, no initials, only use the term in it's purest

My bad, fellas. Seems that a couple times, when using the "sacred term", my
post hasn't shown on the Microsoft news server...do they have filters or
something? But it only seems that it's sometimes though...anyways....it'll
never happen again. Thanks for the beatdown, boys.

--

KB - MCNGP #26

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= 11-21-2003 03:54 PM

Re: Empire Strike Again

Ken Briscoe wrote:
>>> You are weak in the ways of MCNGP. Never re-post a braindump link
>>> and how dare you use an acronym for our most prized term.....ASS
>>> ****ER!!!!

>> members, please remember, no initials, only use the term in it's
>> purest

> My bad, fellas. Seems that a couple times, when using the "sacred
> term", my post hasn't shown on the Microsoft news server...do they
> have filters or something? But it only seems that it's sometimes
> though...anyways....it'll never happen again. Thanks for the
> beatdown, boys.

The MS filters nab a few of my posts, too. And I can't seem to find the
exact phrase or phrases that triggers it. I think it's a
conspira**908_^^%%*NO CARRIER

Ken Briscoe 11-21-2003 04:09 PM

Re: Empire Strike Again

> The MS filters nab a few of my posts, too. And I can't seem to find the
> exact phrase or phrases that triggers it. I think it's a
> conspira**908_^^%%*NO CARRIER

Fris must have gone out for a cigarrette...

--

KB - MCNGP #26

Consultant 11-21-2003 04:15 PM

Re: Empire Strike Again

he is weak, he is a quitter! quitters never win! lol