Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-226 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47584-70-226-a.html)

Selvan 11-17-2003 03:19 PM

70-226

Hi All,

I would like to take up Designing Highly Available Web
Solutions with Microsoft® Windows® 2000 Server
Technologies (70-226), any good books??

friends say it is a bit tough exam.. is it?

Thanks in advance

bye
Selvan

MCSE World 11-17-2003 09:31 PM

Re: 70-226

Tough if you don't understand NLB and Clustering...not so many books around
for this specific exam, I say go with MS Press if you can find it.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

MCSE World 11-17-2003 10:57 PM

Re: 70-226

Hmmm, I would have suspected that would only show up in 70-232. The best
book for AC2K is the one from Wrox...very hard to find these days though.

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

You also need to know App Center 2K, which none of the
study guides really cover well.

Kevin 11-17-2003 11:01 PM

Re: 70-226

I say go with the Sybex book. See
http://www.geocities.com/firepower_5...te/70-226.html

Unlike the other poster, I don't recall much if anything about Application
Center.

Selvan 11-18-2003 10:57 AM

70-226

Thankx a LOT for guiding