Velocity Reviews

-   -   free chocolate (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t475263-free-chocolate.html)

Krista 09-02-2006 08:00 AM

free chocolate

Nestle Chocolatier (A new chocolate line launched by Nestle) should be in a
store near you sometime in September. Dying to indulge?Click here
http://nestlechocolatier.fanamp.com/?C1853_547486

for free samples sent to your house!

free and easy, no catch. just click for free chocolate1

johnone 09-02-2006 12:05 PM

Re: free chocolate

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 08:00:26 GMT, "Krista" <kandmp123@shaw.ca> wrote:

>Nestle Chocolatier (A new chocolate line launched by Nestle) should be in a
>store near you sometime in September. Dying to indulge?Click here
>http://nestlechocolatier.fanamp.com/?C1853_547486
>
>for free samples sent to your house!
>
>free and easy, no catch. just click for free chocolate1

Spam Spam Spam.

Register Register Register.

malware.magnet@gmail.com 09-02-2006 12:26 PM

Re: free chocolate

Krista wrote:
> Nestle Chocolatier (A new chocolate line launched by Nestle) should be in a
> store near you sometime in September. Dying to indulge?Click here
> http://nestlechocolatier.fanamp.com/?C1853_547486
>
> for free samples sent to your house!
>
> free and easy, no catch. just click for free chocolate1

This appears to be a phishing scam.
If it is at all honest, you should provide some sort of proof of your
affiliation with Nestle. Your
Web page, which is quite frankly a cobbled together mess, is not tied
to Nestle in any way. It simply has links to Nestle's site. It is being
hosted by Black Oak Computers out of Sunrise, Florida. A single phone
call to Nestle or the Web host would either verify or invalidate your
credibility. I thought I'd share that with you.
Very suspicous.

Meat Plow 09-02-2006 03:01 PM

Re: free chocolate

On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 09:40:32 -0500, Mara Has Frothed:

> On 2 Sep 2006 05:26:48 -0700, malware.magnet@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>Krista wrote:
>>> Nestle Chocolatier (A new chocolate line launched by Nestle) should be
>>> in a store near you sometime in September. Dying to indulge?Click here
>>> http://nestlechocolatier.fanamp.com/?C1853_547486
>>>
>>> for free samples sent to your house!
>>>
>>> free and easy, no catch. just click for free chocolate1

>>This appears to be a phishing scam.

> No match for domain "NESTLECHOCOLATIER.FANAMP.COM". No match for domain
> "NESTLE.M80IM.COM".
>
> Registrant: Make this info private
> Dave Deupert
> 2894 Rowena Ave
> Los Angeles, CA 90027
> US
>
> Domain Name: M80IM.COM
>
> Administrative Contact :
> M80 Interactive Marketing
> neup@PACBELL.NET
> 2301 Hyperion Ave
> Los Angeles, CA 90027
> US
> Phone: 323-953-8787
> Fax: 323-953-9496
>
> Spam-for-hire.
>
> <snip>

ping M80IM.COM 216.131.124.14

OrgName: Black Oak Computers
OrgID: BOAK
Address: 11110 W. Oakland Park Blvd. #379
City: Sunrise
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 33351
Country: US

NetRange: 216.131.64.0 - 216.131.127.2

Looking up at the 2 124.131.216.in-addr.arpa. parent servers
ns1.oakweb.com [216.131.94.5] exchng-14.bizserv4.reliablehosting.com.
ns1.california.net [216.131.95.20] exchng-14.bizserv4.reliablehosting.com.

216.131.124.14 PTR record: exchng-14.bizserv4.reliablehosting.com

COOSN-266-06-25794