Velocity Reviews

-   -   Having a problem with images saved as PNG showing poorly in IE... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t475184-having-a-problem-with-images-saved-as-png-showing-poorly-in-ie.html)

Jesus Helper 08-31-2006 01:02 AM

Having a problem with images saved as PNG showing poorly in IE...

Take a look at the HEADER PNG on most styles is showing ok on FIREFOX
but shows full image without transparency on IE.

How to fix this?????????????

http://alphavenue.us/forums/

Beauregard T. Shagnasty 08-31-2006 01:16 AM

Re: Having a problem with images saved as PNG showing poorly in IE...

Jesus Helper wrote:

> Take a look at the HEADER PNG on most styles is showing ok on FIREFOX
> but shows full image without transparency on IE.

IE does not support png transparency.

> How to fix this?????????????

Use Firefox? :-)

> http://alphavenue.us/forums/

Is this site the sample you are posting about? Looks pretty much the
same to me in IE6 and Firefox. The graphic that spells out the words is
sure annoying, though.

--
-bts