Velocity Reviews

-   -   File menu in Explorer disappeared (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t474834-file-menu-in-explorer-disappeared.html)

Alex Regh 08-21-2006 10:45 AM

File menu in Explorer disappeared

Hi there!

Just noticed that it seems my file menu in explorer disappeared -- and with it, among
other things, the ability to make new directories. Instead of the old menu, I now
have

Create Shortcut
Rename
Properties
(Folder or file name with > leading to the right-click menu)
Close

Using the dos-prompt and md to make new folders is not exactly the most convenient
way to do it, so does anybody have any idea where the menue disappeared to and how to
get it back?

OS is W2K SP4 English, and I did not install anything since yesterday, when it still
was OK.

Thanks,
Alex
--