Velocity Reviews

-   -   dumps for 70-219 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47371-dumps-for-70-219-a.html)

sunil kumar 11-03-2003 09:05 AM

dumps for 70-219

can any opne help me with the dumps any one who has cleard
70-219 recently pls fwd me the dumps

sunilsinghkumar@hotmail.com

Caffeine Fix 11-03-2003 11:11 AM

Re: dumps for 70-219

my dumps are at the sewerage treatment plant. you are more than welcome to
sift through all the dumps in your quest for mine. hint: mine is the one
with the most aroma emanating from it.

Rich 11-03-2003 01:39 PM

dumps for 70-219

Dumps are cheating, you twit! Don't you dare cheapen my
well earned certification. Walk the walk and talk the
talk! Study, build a lab, read a book!

Consultant 11-03-2003 03:10 PM

Re: dumps for 70-219

this guy, at ms, he will provide you with all the dumps, just dont give out
his addy, shhhh

mcphelp@microsoft.com
his name is mike phelp, good luck

Kline Sphere 11-03-2003 08:59 PM

Re: dumps for 70-219

>can any opne help me with the dumps any one who has cleard
>70-219 recently pls fwd me the dumps

If you feel you need 'dumps' in order to pass these exams, then you
are a complete and utter disgrace. I realize that cheating is not
applicable in the 'fast food profession', however within IT you will
find that nowadays, cheats don't prosper -bad luck.

Consultant 11-03-2003 09:06 PM

Re: dumps for 70-219

so true, #3, so true