Velocity Reviews

-   -   Error 1311 When trying to Open PSP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t473697-error-1311-when-trying-to-open-psp.html)

LindaZ 07-22-2006 06:34 PM

Error 1311 When trying to Open PSP

Hi Everyone.

When I download PSP (any version) I get the following error message:

ERROR 1311 Source file not found:C:\program files\Jasc software inc\set
up files\english paint shop pro 901 (which I cannot uninstall for some
reason) Jasc premier ESD\data 1 cab. Verify that the file exists and
that you can access it.

HELLLLLLLLPPPPPPP! lol Seriously, I really, really need help.

You can email me at enigma1206@aol.com if you'd like.

Thanx soooo much.
LindaZ

why? 07-22-2006 07:07 PM

Re: Error 1311 When trying to Open PSP

On 22 Jul 2006 11:34:17 -0700, LindaZ wrote:

>Hi Everyone.
>
>When I download PSP (any version) I get the following error message:

At least Jasc gives it away as Paint Shop Pro, PSP can mean several
things.

Downloading it shouldn't cause problems.

As it's usually not free, except perhaps on magazine CD/DVDs try the
demo from an alternative site, don't use download managers.

>ERROR 1311 Source file not found:C:\program files\Jasc software inc\set
>up files\english paint shop pro 901 (which I cannot uninstall for some
>reason) Jasc premier ESD\data 1 cab. Verify that the file exists and
>that you can access it.

Try newsgroup - comp.graphics.apps.paint-shop-pro

Look for help/support & faqs at
www.corel.com/paintshop/

Me

Ben Myers 07-23-2006 10:53 PM

Re: Error 1311 When trying to Open PSP

Make sure the computer has a "c:\windows\temp" folder. If this doesn't
help, see if there is an "install.log" file in one of these folders.

C:\Program Files\PSP
C:\Program Files\Jasc software inc\set up files\english\paint shop pro 901\Jasc premier ESD\data 1 cab

Ben