Velocity Reviews

-   -   In firefox no stop loading (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t473590-in-firefox-no-stop-loading.html)

Yellow Bob 07-19-2006 04:52 PM

In firefox no stop loading

In firefox if I want to click on the X to stop the page loading it will not
work. Then in the bottom right of the page where the green indicator boxes
are the figures next to the fox do not stop ticking over. How do I rectify
this please.

Old Yella

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov 07-19-2006 10:31 PM

Re: In firefox no stop loading

"Yellow Bob" <johnson@newband11.com> wrote:

|>In firefox if I want to click on the X to stop the page loading it will not
|>work. Then in the bottom right of the page where the green indicator boxes
|>are the figures next to the fox do not stop ticking over. How do I rectify
|>this please.

Hit the Esc key to stop loading.

--
http://members.shaw.ca/adamhighstead/ch851227.jpg