Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sending a Console Message (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47325-sending-a-console-message.html)

=?Utf-8?B?RXJpYw==?= 10-29-2003 11:26 PM

Sending a Console Message

I am trying to send a console message from a 2003 Server to a XP machine and it says invalid machine. I can use my MMC to run computer managemant on it and I have messenger running and still do not understand. Any help??????

Rod 10-30-2003 03:23 AM

Re: Sending a Console Message

The Messenger Service is running? Double check because it is off by default
in 2003 server.

"Eric" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to send a console message from a 2003 Server to a XP machine

and it says invalid machine. I can use my MMC to run computer managemant on
it and I have messenger running and still do not understand. Any help??????

---

sean 10-30-2003 08:30 AM

Sending a Console Message

check your error logs and double check all your settings
on the server
sean