Velocity Reviews

-   -   Passed 70-216 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47308-passed-70-216-a.html)

Waite, James 10-28-2003 12:15 PM

Passed 70-216

Passed 70-216 this morning. 60 questions, more than enough time. Not as
many subnetting questions as I'd expected, no numerical score report.

m e macon 10-28-2003 06:58 PM

Re: Passed 70-216

cool ! good job. I got hung up on a few and had about 9 minutes when i
finished question 60. only had 1-2 subnet questions. More on DNS and Dhcp
than anything !

MCSE World 10-29-2003 01:58 AM

Re: Passed 70-216

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Best,
Will
www.mcseworld.com

"Waite, James" <nospam-jwaite@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Passed 70-216 this morning. 60 questions, more than enough time. Not as
> many subnetting questions as I'd expected, no numerical score report.

11-04-2003 01:32 AM

Re: Passed 70-216

I am preparing this 70-216 exam, any tips about it?

Marlin Munrow 11-20-2003 07:06 PM

Re: Passed 70-216

u am de man

well-done