Velocity Reviews

-   -   Does anyone Know Anyone at Maas Rowe I can talk to (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t473041-does-anyone-know-anyone-at-maas-rowe-i-can-talk-to.html)

channing28270@gmail.com 07-05-2006 12:44 AM

Does anyone Know Anyone at Maas Rowe I can talk to

My name is Channing. I have a MAJOR INTEREST IN MAAS-ROWE CARILLONS. I
would very much like to have some pictures of the Maas-Rowe Grand
Symphony Carillon . I have been trying to e-mail everyone at Maas- Rowe
Carillons by going to the website www.maasrowe.com but I am not getting
a response I do not know what to do anymore IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME to
get some pictures of the Maas-Rowe Grand Symphony Carillon . I would
Like to talk to someone that works for Maas-Rowe that can help me with
this IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME. Do you know anyone that works for
Maas-Rowe that I can talk to that can help me with this ? If you know
some answers please e-mail me at channing28270@yahoo.com and
channinga@carolina.rr.com
Channing

SgtMinor 07-05-2006 02:09 AM

Re: Does anyone Know Anyone at Maas Rowe I can talk to

channing28270@gmail.com wrote:
> My name is Channing. I have a MAJOR INTEREST IN MAAS-ROWE CARILLONS. I
> would very much like to have some pictures of the Maas-Rowe Grand
> Symphony Carillon . I have been trying to e-mail everyone at Maas- Rowe
> Carillons by going to the website www.maasrowe.com but I am not getting
> a response I do not know what to do anymore IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME to
> get some pictures of the Maas-Rowe Grand Symphony Carillon . I would
> Like to talk to someone that works for Maas-Rowe that can help me with
> this IT WOULD MEAN ALOT TO ME. Do you know anyone that works for
> Maas-Rowe that I can talk to that can help me with this ? If you know
> some answers please e-mail me at channing28270@yahoo.com and
> channinga@carolina.rr.com
> Channing

NC State University - Raleigh has a Maas-Rowe Grand Symphony
thingy. (2117 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh, NC 27695)

According to:
http://www.fortunecity.com/business/...on_listing.htm

Evan Platt 07-05-2006 06:19 AM

Re: Does anyone Know Anyone at Maas Rowe I can talk to

On Tue, 04 Jul 2006 20:38:31 -0500, Mara
<go@awaynow.becauseIsaidso.com> wrote:

>No. You posted in the newsgroup, you get answered in the newsgroup. That's how
>it works.
>
>That said, ask these guys:
>
> http://www.gcna.org/

Don't bother. I knew this ****wit had a history. A deja search
revealed it wasn't just deja vu.

http://groups.google.com/groups?lnk=...70%40gmail.com

Fou 07-05-2006 08:27 AM

Re: Does anyone Know Anyone at Maas Rowe I can talk to

<channing28270@gmail.com> wrote:
> My name is Channing. I have a MAJOR INTEREST IN MAAS-ROWE CARILLONS. I

You'll have to speak louder, mate...can't hear you for those goddamn bells.