Velocity Reviews

-   -   Trancenders? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47292-trancenders.html)

Zulfikar Fanuswala 10-27-2003 04:45 PM

Trancenders?

hey Guys.,

I am starting to take the MCSE exams and still trying to figure out what the
trancenders are and where will I find them. Can anyone enlighten me
please.In addition please let me know if there are any books that I should
have apart from the Blue Color Microsoft guides.

best regards

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?= 10-27-2003 05:29 PM

Re: Trancenders?

Zulfikar Fanuswala wrote:
> hey Guys.,
>
> I am starting to take the MCSE exams and still trying to figure out
> what the trancenders are and where will I find them. Can anyone
> enlighten me please.In addition please let me know if there are any
> books that I should have apart from the Blue Color Microsoft guides.

<enlighten mode>

http://www.transcender.com

</enlighten mode>

--
Fris "Now go back up there and put an 's' in it, son" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

10-27-2003 11:43 PM

Re: Trancenders?

transcenders are a waste of time. they use to be good in
the days of nt40 but now suck
I never use them and never will..
MCSE NT4.0 MCSE 2000 MCSE 2004
MCP +I CCNP CCSP CLP

Kendal Emery 10-28-2003 12:02 AM

Re: Trancenders?

>transcenders are a waste of time. they use to be good in
>the days of nt40 but now suck
>I never use them and never will..

How do you know they were good if you never use them?

>MCSE NT4.0 MCSE 2000 MCSE 2004

And how the hell did you get an MCSE 2004 when they have just barely started
with the MCSE 2003???

No wonder you posted anonymously
-
Systems Administrator
Coordinated Home Care
kemery@coordinatedhomecare.me.com
remove me to email to me

Javier Sola[Argentina] 10-28-2003 01:11 PM

Re: Trancenders?

Yeah Sure.

I prepare 70-210 with transcender in 2001.
When I did the exam, was like a training.
When I did a Full Transcender exam, my score was 750/1000. In the real exam
was 740/1000.

Consultant 10-28-2003 03:13 PM

Re: Trancenders?

he is future man, duh