Velocity Reviews

-   -   firefox cookies cache? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t472659-firefox-cookies-cache.html)

D@Z 06-24-2006 06:22 PM

firefox cookies cache?

where would I find the cache for the temp internet pages and the cookies for
the mozilla firefox browser,I have looked in program files under firefox and
none of the folders have it in there.tia
win xp pro

joevan 06-24-2006 06:32 PM

Re: firefox cookies cache?

On Sat, 24 Jun 2006 19:22:44 +0100, "D@Z" <not@thome.com> wrote:

>where would I find the cache for the temp internet pages and the cookies for
>the mozilla firefox browser,I have looked in program files under firefox and
>none of the folders have it in there.tia
>win xp pro

Try this.
http://www.ngcsu.edu/Adminsrv/infote.../ffcache.shtml
and for the same reason."