Velocity Reviews

-   -   Can't see newsgroup headers, OE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t472362-cant-see-newsgroup-headers-oe.html)

Karl Engel 06-16-2006 11:33 PM

Can't see newsgroup headers, OE

Just setting up my suscribed newsgroups in Outlook Express on a different
computer from usual. Can't see any messages at all in any of the groups,
though it's definitely downloading headers at 300 a time. Tried all views,
including Show All Messages. Just get There are no items in this view.

Karl Engel 06-17-2006 12:17 AM

Re: Can't see newsgroup headers, OE

Sorted - View>Current View>Group messages by conversation, switched this on
& off a couple of times and it fixed itseld