Velocity Reviews

-   -   CERTIFICATE OF MCSE (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47224-certificate-of-mcse.html)

10-21-2003 05:31 PM

CERTIFICATE OF MCSE

Please note that I completed my MCSE after passing 216
exame on 01.10.03 but so far I did not get my certificate,
I emailed to Microsoft two email address but I did not get
repsonse, if there any one who can email me the concerned
email address of Microsoft to be contact regarding the
said matter.

Techie 10-22-2003 07:15 AM

Re: CERTIFICATE OF MCSE

did you email mcphelp@microsoft.com?

S. O'Brien 10-22-2003 11:24 AM

Re: CERTIFICATE OF MCSE

it can take 6 - 8 weeks to get your certificate in the mail... how about
waiting a while? I am still waiting for my MCSA+M certif that was awarded
me on 5 September and shipped 13 September and it is now 21 Oct... wait it
out... it can take a while... bothering MS after only 11 days will not get
it here any sooner. if it is shipped (snail mail) it will get there when it
gets there.

--
Sue MCNGP #69
http://www.mcngp.tk

"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
example." --Mark Twain

Marty 10-22-2003 11:26 AM

Re: CERTIFICATE OF MCSE

Be patient,

it take 4-6 weeks for Microsoft to get your packet to you. if you need proof
for an employer etc... before then you can go to the mcp web site and print
out a transcript.

Consultant 10-22-2003 04:04 PM

Re: CERTIFICATE OF MCSE

it has been noted

Beoweolf 10-22-2003 05:08 PM

Re: CERTIFICATE OF MCSE

01.10.03? I hope you are not from England or some other European country
that indicates their date differently? I believe everyone is assuming you
mean October 10, 2003, not January 01, 2003.

> Please note that I completed my MCSE after passing 216
> exame on 01.10.03 but so far I did not get my certificate,
> I emailed to Microsoft two email address but I did not get
> repsonse, if there any one who can email me the concerned
> email address of Microsoft to be contact regarding the
> said matter.

---