Velocity Reviews

-   -   jpgFileHandler? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t472194-jpgfilehandler.html)

John Brown 06-12-2006 06:40 AM

jpgFileHandler?

Recently when trying to open jpg files I've been sent by e mail I get the
message no association...what are jpgFileHandler files, how can I open them
and how come this has just started? Cheers

beenthere 06-12-2006 08:20 AM

Re: jpgFileHandler?

"John Brown" <JohnBrown@NOSPAM.com> wrote in message
> Recently when trying to open jpg files I've been sent by e mail I get the
> message no association...what are jpgFileHandler files, how can I open
> them and how come this has just started? Cheers

Just had a google round John, and it is suggested that, you
reinstall the program that has been opening your jpg files previously
HTH.

Fou 06-12-2006 08:53 AM

Re: jpgFileHandler?

What is your Operating System?
You cannot choose jpgFilehandler to display an email file, it is a Java
"system" file. It is only to help you open files.

First try rebooting your machine, if you haven't already since this issue
started.

If you still have problems opening the file, try to open it up to 10 times.
YES, it's right here.
http://www.talkaboutsoftware.com/gro...ges/13762.html

http://tinylink.eu/wPQtK

Try saving the attachment to disk then renaming it to whatever.jpg and then
try ' Open With' by right-clicking on the file and choose any program that
will handle a graphic, such as IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Paint or any graphics
application. Luck

--
JP

John Brown 06-12-2006 09:36 AM

Re: jpgFileHandler?

Ah, that did it - just asociated jpg files with a prog - now ok - thanks.
---------
news:448d1ea1$0$32701$88260bb3@free.teranews.com.. .