Velocity Reviews

-   -   need dell printer help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t472187-need-dell-printer-help.html)

greg 06-12-2006 01:07 AM

need dell printer help

hello:

I need some help in locating some kind of chart that gives lexmark ink
cartridge numbers for dell printers. I've tried several search engines
with several search criteria in it, but only come up with places wanting to
sell referbished ink, ect. If anyone can link me up with a web site that
has cross references to the more common home and buisness printers I would
be grateful

Thanks

Greg

Toolman Tim 06-12-2006 01:13 AM

Re: need dell printer help

In news:Xns97DFCCD9DCAFBgregnix20.yahoo.com@24.93.43. 119,
greg spewed forth:
> hello:
>
> I need some help in locating some kind of chart that gives lexmark ink
> cartridge numbers for dell printers. I've tried several search
> engines with several search criteria in it, but only come up with
> places wanting to sell referbished ink, ect. If anyone can link me
> up with a web site that has cross references to the more common home
> and buisness printers I would be grateful

www.dell.com

You bought their printer, buy their ink. They are mostly custom made for
Dell and don't have working alternatives.

--
I always finish what I sta

DJ 06-12-2006 03:15 AM

Re: need dell printer help

greg wrote:
> hello:
>
> I need some help in locating some kind of chart that gives lexmark ink
> cartridge numbers for dell printers. I've tried several search engines
> with several search criteria in it, but only come up with places wanting to
> sell referbished ink, ect. If anyone can link me up with a web site that
> has cross references to the more common home and buisness printers I would
> be grateful

I don't have a Dell printer, but try this:
http://www.inksmile.com/DellPage.aspx

--
DJ