Velocity Reviews

-   -   Enterprise System Backup and Recovery (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t471995-enterprise-system-backup-and-recovery.html)

jp10558 06-06-2006 12:47 PM

Enterprise System Backup and Recovery

Which is better, Symantec LiveState Advanced Server or Acronis
Enterprise Server w/ Universal Restore? Why? How much does LiveState
integrate into other Symantec Products - that is, will we get a benefit
from having other Symantec products?

Finally, does LiveState reimplement the older Ghost Console from the
Ghost Solution Suite?

jp

Ron Martell 06-06-2006 07:55 PM

Re: Enterprise System Backup and Recovery

jp10558 <ns@123.nert> wrote:

>Which is better, Symantec LiveState Advanced Server or Acronis
>Enterprise Server w/ Universal Restore? Why? How much does LiveState
>integrate into other Symantec Products - that is, will we get a benefit
>from having other Symantec products?
>
>Finally, does LiveState reimplement the older Ghost Console from the
>Ghost Solution Suite?
>
>jp

Acronis is better. Anything is better than Norton/Symantec.

Good luck

Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
--
Microsoft MVP (1997 - 2006)