Velocity Reviews

-   -   Not able to save changes in desktop (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t47151-not-able-to-save-changes-in-desktop.html)

Bay 10-14-2003 08:44 PM

Not able to save changes in desktop

I think I screwed up the local security policy. I was trying to work on the
local security policy on windows XP Pro. Now I am not able to save changes
made to desktop. All other users using the computer can't save their
changes either. I wonder how to look into and fix the problem. I forgot
what I set in the security template or the local security policy..
Any suggestions?

Thanks

m_abdelaleem 10-15-2003 08:26 AM

Not able to save changes in desktop

you can import templet in your system policy and it will
be back to original one try (basicw) templet

Andjelic 10-15-2003 09:26 AM

Re: Not able to save changes in desktop

try NTUSER.MAN to NTUSER.DAT