Velocity Reviews

-   -   Why I failed to connect 2 CPUs,both having SP1(MS Windows Network) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t469986-why-i-failed-to-connect-2-cpus-both-having-sp1-ms-windows-network.html)

Thaqalainnaqvi@gmail.com 04-23-2006 06:43 PM

Why I failed to connect 2 CPUs,both having SP1(MS Windows Network)

Why I failed multiple times to connect 2 CPUs via USB cable for home
,both having Windows XP Version 5.1.2600 xpsp2.050301-1526:-Service
Pack 1.One of Computer is having dial-up connection.
I have run vizard several times but of no help.
What need to be checked or fixed to successfully finish networking to
see either of computer data on otherone.

philo 04-23-2006 06:52 PM

Re: Why I failed to connect 2 CPUs,both having SP1(MS Windows Network)

<Thaqalainnaqvi@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1145817829.008491.196590@t31g2000cwb.googlegr oups.com...
> Why I failed multiple times to connect 2 CPUs via USB cable for home
> ,both having Windows XP Version 5.1.2600 xpsp2.050301-1526:-Service
> Pack 1.One of Computer is having dial-up connection.
> I have run vizard several times but of no help.
> What need to be checked or fixed to successfully finish networking to
> see either of computer data on otherone.

use Eithernet instead...
if it's just those two machines...all you need is a crossover cable
each machine will need an eithernet card of course

Thaqalainnaqvi@gmail.com 04-23-2006 06:59 PM

Re: Why I failed to connect 2 CPUs,both having SP1(MS Windows Network)

Can both computers will be online or only one?

Ponder 04-23-2006 07:12 PM

Re: Why I failed to connect 2 CPUs,both having SP1(MS Windows Network)

Hiya Thaqalainnaqvi@gmail.com.

In <news:1145818745.243935.270010@i39g2000cwa.googleg roups.com> you wrote:

> Can both computers will be online or only one?

Both. "Share this connection" on the internet connection.

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Barry OGrady 04-24-2006 02:40 PM

On 23 Apr 2006 11:43:49 -0700, Thaqalainnaqvi@gmail.com wrote:

>Why I failed multiple times to connect 2 CPUs via USB cable for home
>,both having Windows XP Version 5.1.2600 xpsp2.050301-1526:-Service
>Pack 1

Tell us.

Barry
=====
Home page
http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

Thaqalainnaqvi@gmail.com 04-24-2006 04:27 PM

Re: Why I failed to connect 2 CPUs,both having SP1(MS Windows Network)

I will connect them later tonight.