Velocity Reviews

-   -   Internet Browser (Internet Explorer) Not Working (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t469901-internet-browser-internet-explorer-not-working.html)

MICHAEL SMITH 04-21-2006 08:40 PM

Internet Browser (Internet Explorer) Not Working

HELP!!!!!!

Ponder 04-21-2006 08:53 PM

Re: Internet Browser (Internet Explorer) Not Working

Hiya MICHAEL SMITH.

In <news:0rb2g.37528$zf1.32766@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net> you wrote:

> HELP!!!!!!

As you're expecting us to read your mind I have the answer but you'll
have to read mine too to get it ;)

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Beck 04-21-2006 08:54 PM

MICHAEL SMITH wrote:
> HELP!!!!!!

Just saying help is not much help. What exactly is the problem? :-)

Flying Rat 04-21-2006 09:04 PM

Re: Internet Browser (Internet Explorer) Not Working

In article <1jdj5rj6fux5q.dlg@colin-jones.co.uk>, Ponder says...
> Hiya MICHAEL SMITH.
>
> In <news:0rb2g.37528$zf1.32766@newsfe5-gui.ntli.net> you wrote:
>
> > HELP!!!!!!

> As you're expecting us to read your mind I have the answer but you'll
> have to read mine too to get it ;)

I suppose it beats reading your arse

FR
--
Some people couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field
full of horny clues if he smeared his body with clue musk and did the

Noel Paton 04-21-2006 09:04 PM

"MICHAEL SMITH" <michael.smith133@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> HELP!!!!!!

Uninstall KB908531

--
Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2006, Windows)

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
http://www.crashfixpc.com/millsrpch.htm

http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

Daave 04-21-2006 09:06 PM

MICHAEL SMITH wrote:
> HELP!!!!!!

No, in fact it was written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney.

Flying Rat 04-21-2006 09:06 PM

Re: Internet Browser (Internet Explorer) Not Working

In article <44494683$0$33897$ed2619ec@ptn-nntp-reader03.plus.net>, Beck
says...
> MICHAEL SMITH wrote:
> > HELP!!!!!!

> Just saying help is not much help. What exactly is the problem? :-)

like he said, INternot Exploder isn't working.

Now he expects us to bring round beer and give him a foot massage,
whilst someone reads the bumps on his arse and finds out exactly what he
meant in the first place.

Too bad I'm arse-blind and can't do psychic stuff

FR

Whiskers 04-21-2006 09:11 PM

On 2006-04-21, Beck <beck@photoscene.invalid> wrote:
> MICHAEL SMITH wrote:
>> HELP!!!!!!

> Just saying help is not much help. What exactly is the problem? :-)

Oh, NTL ...

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Ponder 04-21-2006 09:29 PM

Re: Internet Browser (Internet Explorer) Not Working

Hiya Flying Rat.

In <news:MPG.1eb3594bd75aa57f989b42@news.eclipse.co.u k> you wrote:

>> As you're expecting us to read your mind I have the answer but you'll
>> have to read mine too to get it ;)

> I suppose it beats reading your arse

I wouldn't know, all the mirrors in my house break when I look into them.

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Flying Rat 04-21-2006 10:05 PM

Re: Internet Browser (Internet Explorer) Not Working

In article <hkd01ta40nlx$.dlg@colin-jones.co.uk>, Ponder says...
> Hiya Flying Rat.
>
> In <news:MPG.1eb3594bd75aa57f989b42@news.eclipse.co.u k> you wrote:
>
> >> As you're expecting us to read your mind I have the answer but you'll
> >> have to read mine too to get it ;)

> > I suppose it beats reading your arse

> I wouldn't know, all the mirrors in my house break when I look into them.

yours must be the only house in the world where mirrors commit suicide