Velocity Reviews

-   -   A script question to programmers,how to open multiple links of Inbox in the same IE window 1 by 1 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t469693-a-script-question-to-programmers-how-to-open-multiple-links-of-inbox-in-the-same-ie-window-1-by-1-a.html)

Thaqalainnaqvi@gmail.com 04-16-2006 09:31 PM

A script question to programmers,how to open multiple links of Inbox in the same IE window 1 by 1

This is cut from Message Source of a sample e-mail from my box.
<a
href="http://ad.ca.doubleclick.net/jump/email.workopolis.com/en-work-careeralert;mode=en;mode=alert;adpg=careeralert;ar ena=work;arena=careers;pos=ban;tile=1;sz=468x60;or d=##random##?"
target="_blank">

_Blank leading me to open each link in a window as per above info:But
my question still,can I modify above script to help me open many job
posts in the same window.

Idea is to save time and CPU memory/speed in opening and closing of
mutilple IE windows relevant to numerous hyperlinks in workopolis.My
question is how to Browse multiple hyperlinks within same IE window .
I feel,after repairing windows XP-SP2 to SP1, I lost option of
browsing/looking within same IE window by clicking to numerous
hyperlinks/job posts in my inbox mails Instead of opening a separate
page/IE window for each job id or hyperlink. Multiple IE windows opened
after opening mails and clicking various job posts on same web site
like workopolis.com or jobbank.gc.ca. How can i fix this to minimize
multiple IE windows open for each hyperlink?Any help!Pls