Velocity Reviews

-   -   HELP Needed (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t469120-help-needed.html)

Mr. Gadjet 04-03-2006 06:28 PM

HELP Needed

Plain and simple NO SPAM,

1. Work hard and make a life for yourself, get cancer and stand to lose
everything, even with insurance, from hospital bills.

2. Live to just get by(bum) and the goverment pays for your hospital bills.

FAIR?

Please help my dad, he has cancer and the hospital bill now is over
$250,000. While the hospital helps him they are now looking at his house and
land as payment.

I personally ask for 5.00. More or less will be accepted. I am hoping enough
people will respond to make a difference.

For proof that this isn't a scam, as the net is full of them, my dad John
Humphries had a fundraiser here in town. Here is the link from sovalife
foundation:

http://www.sovalife.com/humphries_benefit.htm

Please pay by paypal to my address:

mrgadjet@ntelos.net

Or send a Check or Money Order to:

John Humphries
4101 Cluster Springs RD.
Alton, VA. 24520

My personal website: www.mrgadjetspycams.com will have a catagory dedicated
to list all the people that helped with his cancer. Thanks alot and
GODbless.

Dan Evans 04-03-2006 10:18 PM

Re: HELP Needed

"Mr. Gadjet" <MrGadjet@ntelos.net> wrote in message

> Thanks alot and GODbless.

The blessings seem to be a bit short in your neck of the woods, don't they?

Dan

The Old Sourdough 04-04-2006 06:45 PM

Re: HELP Needed

Mr. Gadjet rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

snip>
> For proof that this isn't a scam

snip

The first clue that it probably *is* a scam.....

--
The Old Sourdough
To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is