Velocity Reviews

-   -   Nero Express (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t469014-nero-express.html)

Andy Petro 03-31-2006 11:03 PM

Nero Express

When i try to use Nero Express to burn in a cd it says ""In CD
currently accesses one or more recorders. Please eject these cd's and
then restart nero "" The problem is that i cannot eject the disk . It
wont eject unless i restart the computer.
Is the problem one of software or hardware . Any suggestions.

Also i can read everything on a disk but cannot burn or copy.
Reinstalling Nero software did not help

Ponder 04-01-2006 12:01 AM

Re: Nero Express

Hiya Andy Petro.

In <news:GyiXf.3275$u15.510549@news20.bellglobal.co m> you wrote:

> When i try to use Nero Express to burn in a cd it says ""In CD

[Snip]

Do you actually bother reading the replies people make to your queries?

--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

Evan Platt 04-01-2006 12:29 AM

Re: Nero Express

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:03:25 -0500, "Andy Petro"
<andy.petro@sympatico.ca> wrote:

>When i try to use Nero Express to burn in a cd it says ""In CD
>currently accesses one or more recorders. Please eject these cd's and
>then restart nero "" The problem is that i cannot eject the disk . It
>wont eject unless i restart the computer.
>Is the problem one of software or hardware . Any suggestions.
>
>Also i can read everything on a disk but cannot burn or copy.
>Reinstalling Nero software did not help

The answers haven't changed since you asked 3/28 and 3/29.

I guess you didn't bother asking yesterday, but should I expect this
again tomorrow?