Velocity Reviews

-   -   sounding like a scratched cd (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t468899-sounding-like-a-scratched-cd.html)

brob11 03-29-2006 05:53 PM

sounding like a scratched cd

Whenever I play a downloaded track, or one from a cd, or when I play a
video, the first 3 minutes of each track tend to sound 'scratched'.
This happens with all audio/video programmes (realplayer, windows media
etc) It also seems to co-incide with the blinking light on the computer
whenever I open a web page or folder.
When I run the cursor over the screen, that too seems to pause and
continue, pause and continue over the page.
Does anyone have any idea what's going on?!

Thanks.
Ben.