Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-221 resources (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t46875-70-221-resources.html)

MorfiusX 09-26-2003 10:16 PM

70-221 resources

Well, gonna be taking 70-221 Network design. Already
passed 70-216, no problem. But, there seems to be a lot
less resources on the net for this particular test. The
biggest difference I see in the two is that 221 is a bunch
of case studies. What would you guys recomend? I use
CramSession, MCMCSE and various other sites to help study.
Any suggestions?

Webster 09-26-2003 11:29 PM

Re: 70-221 resources

"MorfiusX" <Rick.Winkler@NKParts.com> wrote in message
> Well, gonna be taking 70-221 Network design. Already
> passed 70-216, no problem. But, there seems to be a lot
> less resources on the net for this particular test. The
> biggest difference I see in the two is that 221 is a bunch
> of case studies. What would you guys recomend?

The Design exams are designed to be taken AFTER you have achieved a level of
experience. That is why the passing score is so low on this exam (556
IIRC). I have been designing and installing and maintaining MS networks
since 1994. I am finding 221 to be easier to study for and take the
Transcenders on than 216 and 219.

My $0.02US worth

Webster