Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   70-620 and new MCSA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t468644-70-620-and-new-mcsa.html)

Andrea 03-05-2007 07:26 PM

70-620 and new MCSA

Hello all
I'am interesting of 70-620 exam, but my object is the new MCSE: MESSAGING on
longorn server / exchange 2007.

I want to know if 70-620 will be good for this objective or path.

Thanks in advance

Andrea

Andy Barkl 03-06-2007 12:44 AM

Re: 70-620 and new MCSA

"Andrea" <andreagx@tin.it> wrote in message
news:45ec6e74$0$17953$4fafbaef@reader1.news.tin.it ...
> Hello all
> I'am interesting of 70-620 exam, but my object is the new MCSE: MESSAGING
> on longorn server / exchange 2007.
>
> I want to know if 70-620 will be good for this objective or path.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> Andrea

According to the latest information from MS there will be no more/new
MCSE/MCSA certification paths from this point forward;
http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/...rn-server.aspx