Velocity Reviews

-   -   external error e06d7363 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t4686-external-error-e06d7363.html)

=?Utf-8?B?YXJpY2tzdGVy?= 10-18-2004 12:07 AM

external error e06d7363

I get an external error e06d7363 after installing linksys wpc54gv2 program
and notebook card. Need help!

Dell inspiron 2650
Win xp

--
Rick

mike 10-18-2004 12:38 AM

Re: external error e06d7363

check you have all the lastest drivers from the makers sites.
a quick search shows this to be a 'trapable dll error'

mike

"arickster" <arickster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I get an external error e06d7363 after installing linksys wpc54gv2 program
> and notebook card. Need help!
>
> Dell inspiron 2650
> Win xp
>
> --
> Rick

---

=?Utf-8?B?YXJpY2tzdGVy?= 10-18-2004 02:25 AM

Re: external error e06d7363

Checked my version still the same problem.
Thx for the response

MikeA 11-17-2004 12:56 AM

Re: external error e06d7363

Did u ever solve this problem? I have same problem.

The system I had worked but did not have wep 128 configured so I
configured that, plus i uninstalled/reinstalled pcm card (wpc54g version
2).

Everything looked fine until card tried to connect to access point. It
looks like file (dll) incompatablity problem.

So please let me know if u resolved problem.

thanks

Mike

=?Utf-8?B?YXJpY2tzdGVy?= 11-18-2004 08:45 PM

Re: external error e06d7363

Called linksys and found there was a conflict between their program and
wndows xp. I uninstalled it and using the windows utility for it. Work now
still unsure about security tho
cya rick