Velocity Reviews

-   -   Run History (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t468148-run-history.html)

jfl 03-13-2006 03:54 PM

Run History

how can i delete the start/run history menu and stop the menu from
completing site addresses as I begin to type the address (win xp media
center)

jfl 03-14-2006 12:39 PM

Re: Run History

How

Jaypie 03-14-2006 03:50 PM

Re: Run History

"jfl" <jvmsl4@optonline.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
bQyRf.2744$gr4.1830@fe12.lga...
> How
> "jfl" <jvmsl4@optonline.net> wrote in message
>> how can i delete the start/run history menu and stop the menu from
>> completing site addresses as I begin to type the address (win xp media
>> center)

Internet options > Contents tab > Auto-complete button > untick Web adresses
and Forms...

Click on Clear forms...and Ok then click on Apply in the other screen.

Jaypie