Velocity Reviews

-   -   Full Screen (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t468123-full-screen.html)

Maybe 03-13-2006 05:01 AM

Full Screen

When viewing headers in Mozilla, how do I invoke full screen? TM

Old Gringo 03-13-2006 05:43 AM

Re: Full Screen

On Or About 3/12/2006 11:01:17 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Maybe
Wrote The Following:

> When viewing headers in Mozilla, how do I invoke full screen? TM

Little foggy in Toronto tonight, can't quite see what you are trying
to say.
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.

Maybe 03-13-2006 05:48 PM

Re: Full Screen

Old Gringo wrote:

>On Or About 3/12/2006 11:01:17 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Maybe
>Wrote The Following:
>

>>When viewing headers in Mozilla, how do I invoke full screen? TM
>>

>Little foggy in Toronto tonight, can't quite see what you are trying
>to say.

I'm advised that, when using XNews as a reader, to use "full screen" for
viewing. Can't find a "full screen" trigger, either for the downloaded
headers or for the body when attempting to download a multi-part
binary. Am I still unclear?

Plato 03-13-2006 08:25 PM

Re: Full Screen

Maybe wrote:

> When viewing headers in Mozilla, how do I invoke full screen? TM

Ask the Author of the program.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

Old Gringo 03-13-2006 11:00 PM

Re: Full Screen

On Or About 3/13/2006 11:48:35 AM, Without Any Hesitation, Maybe
Wrote The Following:

> Old Gringo wrote:
>
>>On Or About 3/12/2006 11:01:17 PM, Without Any Hesitation, Maybe
>>Wrote The Following:
>>

>>>When viewing headers in Mozilla, how do I invoke full screen? TM
>>>

>>Little foggy in Toronto tonight, can't quite see what you are trying
>>to say.
>>

> I'm advised that, when using XNews as a reader, to use "full screen" for
> viewing. Can't find a "full screen" trigger, either for the downloaded
> headers or for the body when attempting to download a multi-part
> binary. Am I still unclear?

You might want to change the subject line to (XNews Help) and try
again. I never used XNews so I am of no help to you. I see you are
now using Thunderbird, why not just stick with it. Good Luck
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be.
Freedom For The World http://www.NuBoy-Industries.com
3/13/2006 4:56:50 PM CT USA

Top 03-14-2006 03:21 PM

Re: Full Screen

Maybe <djennings@socal.rr.com> was smiling when s/he wrote news:TfiRf.24459
$992.8611@tornado.socal.rr.com:

> I'm advised that, when using XNews as a reader, to use "full screen" for
> viewing. Can't find a "full screen" trigger, either for the downloaded
> headers or for the body when attempting to download a multi-part
> binary. Am I still unclear?

It's the first entry under View. Not hard to find.

Top

--
If it walks like a duck ... you know the rest.
I keep hitting escape but I'm still here !@#$@#$% !