Velocity Reviews

-   -   Infopath hit with first virus, F-Secure says (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t468013-infopath-hit-with-first-virus-f-secure-says.html)

Au79 03-10-2006 04:32 PM

Infopath hit with first virus, F-Secure says

NetworkWorld.com - Southborough,MA,USA

.... reported what may be the first virus to target InfoPath, Microsoft's
product ...

<http://www.networkworld.com/news/2006/030806-infopath-virus-f-secure.html>

Gary G. Taylor 03-10-2006 07:41 PM

Re: Infopath hit with first virus, F-Secure says

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:32:25 -0800, Au79 wrote:

> NetworkWorld.com - Southborough,MA,USA
>
> ... reported what may be the first virus to target InfoPath, Microsoft's
> product ...
>
> <http://www.networkworld.com/news/2006/030806-infopath-virus-f-secure.html>

Interesting note: When I went to the page, what did I get embedded
therein but an ad for Microsoft?

--
Gary G. Taylor * Pomona|anomoP, CA * http://www.donavan.org
"The two most abundant things in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity."