Velocity Reviews

-   -   Invalid Menu Handle -error (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t467426-invalid-menu-handle-error.html)

joelpk 02-24-2006 03:37 PM

Invalid Menu Handle -error

I get this error whenever I try to play audio.

It seems to get this error whatever the program it is trying to use

Any ideas?

old jon 02-24-2006 04:01 PM

Re: Invalid Menu Handle -error

"joelpk" <jkollin@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1140795423.502533.301030@e56g2000cwe.googlegr oups.com...
>I get this error whenever I try to play audio.
>
> It seems to get this error whatever the program it is trying to use
>
> Any ideas?

What OS ?
What type of Audio File ?
What program ?.
In other words. More information.
We Gods only try to help people who try to help themselves <g>.

--
bw..OJ

joelpk 02-24-2006 04:14 PM

Re: Invalid Menu Handle -error

Good point, dummy me.

I am using XP. I see if I try to play a .wav I get the problem. If I
try to play a .ra it goes to real audio OK.

old jon 02-24-2006 04:30 PM

news:1140797649.776282.11680@z34g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com...
> Good point, dummy me.
>
> I am using XP. I see if I try to play a .wav I get the problem. If I
> try to play a .ra it goes to real audio OK.

There`s not a lot wrong with your audio system then J.
What Program are you trying to play the wav files with ?.
All wavs ?, or just one particular one ?

--
bw..OJ