Velocity Reviews

-   -   source code to executable code flow , functionality in detail (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t467417-source-code-to-executable-code-flow-functionality-in-detail.html)

akasokan@gmail.com 02-24-2006 12:52 PM

source code to executable code flow , functionality in detail

all,

please tell me in detail about source code to executable code flow and
functionality

regards

xavier

why? 02-24-2006 02:31 PM

Re: source code to executable code flow , functionality in detail

On 24 Feb 2006 04:52:26 -0800, akasokan@gmail.com wrote:

>all,
>
>please tell me in detail about source code to executable code flow and
> functionality
>
>regards
>
>xavier

www.google.com

Me

dogsBollix 02-24-2006 04:41 PM

Re: source code to executable code flow , functionality in detail

akasokan@gmail.com wrote in news:1140785546.067066.248790
@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

> all,
>
> please tell me in detail about source code to executable code flow and
> functionality
>
> regards
>
> xavier

sorry, i don't understand gobbledygook
please try again in english

dB

Don_Luciano 03-19-2006 08:30 AM

Re: source code to executable code flow , functionality in detail

U R talking about programming!
Read a book about beginning programming not lang.
Source Code - a programe/part of programe writen in a programe lang.
Executable code - it is a compiled programe
A nice book is "Brginning Programming" by Adrian Kingsley-Hughes.
Download it!

dogsBollix: