Velocity Reviews

-   -   My cheap Staples trackball mouse has been disposed of (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t467266-my-cheap-staples-trackball-mouse-has-been-disposed-of.html)

makebusy7 02-21-2006 10:35 AM

My cheap Staples trackball mouse has been disposed of

I was traveling around 85 mph when I let the sucker go from my moonroof.
All I saw behind me was wire and plastic, spinning around like the
Alien on Alien when he got sucked into space after seeing Sigourney
Weaver's Beaver.

me 02-21-2006 07:18 PM

Re: My cheap Staples trackball mouse has been disposed of

"makebusy7" <makebusy7@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I was traveling around 85 mph when I let the sucker go from my moonroof.

Don't cars have sunroofs anymore?

Spike 02-21-2006 07:56 PM

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:18:56 -0800, "me" <me@here.com> wrote:

>"makebusy7" <makebusy7@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>I was traveling around 85 mph when I let the sucker go from my moonroof.

>Don't cars have sunroofs anymore?

Not for vampires. We get moonroofs.

Blinky the Shark 02-21-2006 08:40 PM

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:56:13 +0000, Spike wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:18:56 -0800, "me" <me@here.com> wrote:
>

>>"makebusy7" <makebusy7@comcast.net> wrote in message
>>>I was traveling around 85 mph when I let the sucker go from my moonroof.

>>Don't cars have sunroofs anymore?
>>

> Not for vampires. We get moonroofs.

Here's a moon for you:

( ! )